KALI LENGHA or PANEL SKIRT




Kali or umbrella... kali or umbrella this is the one thought that kept repeating every waking and sleeping moment, and I was not able to decide what to do. 😩😧😏

When stitching a garment for oneself it seems so much more effort less and easier when compared to doing it for someone else.  Trust me i know..!!!  😣

My friend wanted to buy a ghagra/ lengha for helself.. We looked into a few which were online but nothing seemed actually good enough for the price. We were disappointed.πŸ˜” Then one day she suggests.. you know to stitch why don't you stitch me one??  I was like " SAY WHAT".😨 
Then slowly the idea seemed good.. really good...  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

But once we started looking into the fabric and the actual  time came to stitch the garment my night mare began. so many questions i kept asking myself.. which style?? how simple ??? will she like it??? etcccc... πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

Any way finally I settle on a simple top made of sequenced material and a kali or panel skirt made of net and satin lining. and Voila.. a new garment is born. hehe.. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

What a relief.. the whole process felt like going to write the finals and waiting for the results.. πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜•and guess what I PASSED. 😁😁😁😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I DID IT!!!!!!!!

FILLInG DONE WITH CHAIN STITCH

My try out of CHEMANTHY work