My try out of CHEMANTHY work


I know its been sometime now since I have written here, been kind of busy with things at home, but today I had some time and was browsing when I saw this blog http://deepashome.blogspot.com/
I really loved to see her work. They are so beautiful.

I was going through her tutorial and decided to give it a try. I tried out the Chemanthy work and did it with ordinary cotton thread and hope it has come out right. It was fun trying out somethign new. Thank you Deepa :)

Comments

  1. Hello Reba,
    Thanks for the mention.Found your blog just now.
    Your chemanthy stitch has come out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you..I really loved to read ur blog the differnt topics...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FILLInG DONE WITH CHAIN STITCH

I DID IT!!!!!!!!