PONCHO time

Time to do some more crochet. 

AH!! 😵I love to spend time cuddled on the couch under my blanket with some wool and a crochet needle. And of course the computer ( need the pattern you see). 😉

 Soooo...
Today's project is a PONCHO that I made for a friends daughter. As usual I choose something very simple and easy. The instructions in the video were also easy to follow.

This is the final piece.




I got the pattern from    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jIqVPuD5R8

I increased the foundation stitches to fit for a 6 yr old, I also adjusted to height accordingly.

I believe its a project that beginners can try out.  so what say want to try..??  Okk..while you do that me back to hunting for what I am going to do next...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I DID IT!!!!!!!!

FILLInG DONE WITH CHAIN STITCH

My try out of CHEMANTHY work