This is a chain stich filling with shisha work done on a kameez. The design was traced from the self print of the salwar.
WELCOME TO MY PAGE !!!!
Sunday, December 14, 2014
Wednesday, August 6, 2014
This is a box pleated skirt made with 2 fabric combinations. It is very easy to do and takes less time and effort.
* First calculate the wanted waist and length measurements for the garment..
* Then cut the fabric into strips of desired width depending on the wanted width for doing the box pleat.
* Mark the length of the skirt and the cut fabric.
* Attach the 2 fabric alternatively.
* Finish the bottom hem. Then do the box pleat.
* Attach the belt to the skirt.
* Attach the fastners and voila.. we have